Job Title: eCommerce and Marketing Executive
An opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce and Marketing Executive with a family run sports company – Colgan Sports. Colgans has 4 branches located in Co.Kildare, Offaly and Laois and carry sports equipment, clothing and footwear catering for all sports. In April 2019 Colgan Sports launched a new website www.colgansports.ie which offers a national and International shipping service plus a Click & Collect service. The goal of the website is to generate sales and to deliver an enjoyable shopping experience to our customers.
Location: Colgan Sports Portarlington
- Responsible for the online sales of the company brand/ Generating sales via the website
- Oversee the management of the company website. Upload new products to the website as they arrive into the company.
- Work with suppliers on displaying marketing assets on the website e.g home page banners
- Fulfilling and packaging website orders ready for despatch out to customer
- Working closely with the Inventory Manager on planning online promotions
- Working with the Buying Director on developing content marketing campaigns, promotions & competitions and Social Media campaigns
- Working with Colgans Teamwear (Clubs and Societies manager) on maintaining this category on the website
- Working with the website developer on improving technical features on the website
- Reporting on website performance
Skills and Experience
- Experience using CMS (Content Management System) Word Press or an eCommerce platform such as WooCommerce or Shopify
- Experience in using Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Experience developing and overseeing Marketing and Social Media campaigns
- Copywriting Skills and Creativity – Writing articles and content for the company blog and creating social media posts
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Good Team Player
- Experience in Graphic Design – Photoshop and Canva
- Interpersonal/Customer Service Skills – Following up with customers regarding their online orders
To apply for the above role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a printed copy into the Portarlington branch. Phone 0578623005 for enquiries.