Jaws Raw brings raw scoring performance to your wedge game. Featuring the most aggressive grooves in golf, with a raw face that promotes maximum spin. For the first time ever, Callaway is bringing tungsten technology to a wedge, for a weight balanced club that offers both feel and control. These new technologies are balanced with the craftsmanship honed from Roger Cleveland’s 40+ years of designing some of the most sought-after wedges in golf.
TOTAL SPIN MACHINE
- Razor sharp grooves to promote a controlled ”one hop and stop” trajectory.
- New raw face. We’ve removed the plating on the face which allows for rusting over time in the scoring zone, while maintaining the premium look throughout the rest of the clubhead.
- Offset Groove-in-Groove Technology. Positioning the milled micro-grooves at a 20° angle promotes added spin on chips, pitches and lob shots.
- A muted toe pad on the face reduces glare at address.
- We’ve removed the plating on the face, which exposes the groove edge for maximum friction and spin. This also allows for rusting over time in the scoring, without impacting playability. The premium look is maintained across the rest of the clubhead.
- Standard medium-width sole with a slight ribbon at the back, and moderate heel relief to keep the leading-edge low through impact. A small leading-edge chamfer is employed for enhanced turf interaction. This is our most popular grind option for a wide variety of conditions and swing types. 10° bounce.
- Player type: Fits a variety of swing types; best for players who prefer a square face.