We’re looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. You’ll have natural design talent and be ambitious.
You’ll be efficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products, with particular focus on Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign, and have an eye for detail and design. You’ll be comfortable working under pressure and have the ability both to take direction and work under your own initiative.
- You’ll be operating printing machinery as well as designing, experience with printing machinery is not essential and you will be trained on the job.
- Full knowledge of the following software: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Design and Print of Signage, Stationary, Garment Printing
- Has a Degree in Graphic Design or related field and a minimum of 1 years of direct work experience as a graphic designer
- Efficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, Knowledge in WordPress is an asset to have.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Is able to be a full Team Player with Creative input and Innovative ideas.
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Possesses confident written and verbal communication skills especially when dealing with customers.
RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT
Retail Assistant needed for our store in Portaloise , sometimes they will be asked to work in the Portarlington branch
Between 30-35hrs weekly including weekends
Experience in this sector would be great ,training will be provided in our Portarlinbgton store first
Please send C.Vs via e mail or drop instore
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portlaoise, CO. Laois R32: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- English (preferred)
An opportunity has arisen for an full time Accounts Technician based in our Portarlington Offices . Colgan Sports has 3 branches located in Naas, Portarlington and Portlaoise. We carry sports equipment, clothing and footwear, catering for all sports.
Location: Colgan Sports, Portarlington.
- Book-keeping tasks
- Bank Reconciliations
- Review of invoices for accuracy
- Payroll duties
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements
- Experience with computerised accounts packages
- Creditor and debtor reconciliations
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Computer literate with MS Office experience – Particularly Excel
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for the above role please drop your CV and cover letter into the Portarlington branch.
OR Email C.V to anne@ colgansports.com
TEAMWEAR SALES REP
Must have basics computer skills e.g.: Excel etc.
Needs to be outgoing and able to chat with people.
To be able to work as a team and to also be able to work to use their own initiative.
Someone that’s able to work under pressure.
Clean driving licence.
An interest in sport is an advantage but not essential.
Wages, Hours etc will be discussed at the Interview stage.
Apply with your CV to email@example.com