Similar to the Launcher XL Driver, the new Launcher XL HALO Fairway Woods are built with a larger overall framework with HALO perimeter weighting and increased MOI for added forgiveness on every swing.
This latest generation features Gliderail technology, which helps deliver a square face at impact for a pure strike. Also, these fairway woods feature a new Rebound Frame club structure that directs more energy into the golf ball at impact for more ball speed on every shot.
- Gliderail Technology: Put your swing on rails, and you won’t sweat those rough lies. Twin rails along the club’s sole help keep the face straight through impact for optimal ball striking.
- Rebound Frame: Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot.
- Action Mass CB: An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
- Hibore Crown Step: A stepped crown drops the centre of gravity for high-launching shots.
- Project X Cypher 55G Shaft.
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip.